Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
Debit User’s name and address: QPR Limited (ACN 082 413 732) of P O Box 90
Osborne Park WA 6917 ("we" or "us") User ID: 255554
You have entered or are about to enter into an arrangement under which you make payments to us. You want to make those payments by use of the Direct Debit System. This agreement sets out the terms on which we accept and act under a Direct Debit Request ("your Direct Debit Request") you give us to debit amounts from your account under the Direct Debit System. It is additional to the arrangement under which you make payments to us.
Please ensure you keep a copy of this agreement as it sets out certain rights you have against us and certain obligations you have to us due to giving us your Direct Debit Request.
When we are bound by this agreement.
1. We agree to be bound by this agreement when we receive your Direct Debit Request complete with the
particulars we need to draw an amount under it.
What we agree and what we can do.
2. We only draw money out of your account in accordance with the terms of your Direct Debit Request.
3. On giving you at least 14 days notice, we may:
change our procedures in this agreement;
change the terms of your Direct Debit Request; or
cancel your Direct Debit Request.
4. You may ask us to:
alter the terms of your Direct Debit Request;
defer a payment to be made under your Direct Debit Request;
stop a drawing under your Direct Debit Request; or
cancel your Direct Debit Request
by giving us 14 days notice, either by sending correspondence to QPR Limited P O Box 90 Osborne Park WA 6917 or faxing us on (08) 9486 7433 quoting your QPR Limited account number and setting out the reasons for your request.
5. You may dispute any amount we draw under your Direct Debit Request by:
either sending correspondence to QPR Limited P O Box 90 Osborne Park WA 6917, faxing us on (08) 9486 7433 or telephoning us on (08) 9486 7422.
6. We deal with any dispute under clause 6 of this agreement as follows:
We will attempt to resolve the dispute within 2 working days of it being made. If we cannot resolve the dispute within this time, we will contact you directly or send you a letter telling you what we have done
and what other action we intend to take. The dispute will be resolved within 14 days from the date we contact you.
7. If the day on which you must make any payment to us is not a business day, we draw on your account
under your Direct Debit Request on the preceding business day.
8. If your financial institution rejects any of our attempts to draw an amount in accordance with your Direct Debit Request, we will notify you in writing, and keep seeking to draw the amount until all amounts due to us by you are paid. Note you may also incur a fee from your financial institution.
9. We will not disclose to any person any information you give us on your Direct Debit Request, which is
not generally available, unless:
you dispute any amount we draw under your Direct Debit Request and we need to disclose any information relating to your Direct Debit Request and to any amount we draw under it to the financial institution at which your account is held or the financial institution which sponsors our use of the Direct Debit System or both of them;
you authorise that disclosure under this agreement;
you otherwise consent to that disclosure; or
we are required to disclose that information by law.
What you should consider
10. Not all accounts held with a financial institution are available to be drawn on under the Direct Debit System.
11. Before you complete your Direct Debit Request, it is best to check account details against a recent
statement from your financial institution to ensure the details on your Direct Debit Request are completed correctly.
12. Please enquire of your financial institution, if you are uncertain when your financial institution processes an amount we draw under your Direct Debit Request on a day which is not a business day.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient clear funds available in your account, by the due date on which we draw any amount under your Direct Debit Request, to enable us to obtain payment in accordance with your Direct Debit Request.14. We request you to direct all requests to stop or cancel your Direct Debit Request to us or your financial institution; and all enquiries relating to any dispute under Clause 6 of this agreement to us or your financial institution.
You can also download the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement as a PDF.